Friday, August 15, 2008

"It's a Major Award!" - the Dad from A Christmas Story

This just in -

I received a call from the Oregon State Fair inviting us to the Awards Ceremony on August 30th.

We entered 2 beers and the label competition. She wouldn't tell me what we won, but she said we had a ribbon and a prize pack waiting for us.

So now we can definitely say we are "Award Winning" - at least in some respect.

Shawn and I were joking that before we were just 2 schmucks with bad day jobs, now we are 2 schmucks with bad day jobs and an award!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that what you called at midnight to tell me the other night. If so, I'm sorry I was sleeping. Congrats fella. Keep up the good work and bring me some samples when you come for in mike's wedding.

Unknown said...

As much fun as it is/was making the labels, I would personally be more happy for you if the beer is the big winner. I'll keep em crossed for you. New Labels coming soon for Butt Butt and the soda pops beotch!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what you guys won. Right on!!! I hope Band Camp wins.

Anonymous said...

img tags not allowed! :(

good work, lads.

Shawn said...

We need to be careful when we pop the champagne bottles. We don't want to shoot our eyes out.

-S